Changes, Cancellations & Refunds
There is a $10 fee for changing dates or switching sites. (Please call us if you are simply extending your stay and we will waive this). Cancellations made more than 7 days before your arrival date receive a full refund minus a $10 fee. Cancellations made 7 days or less before scheduled arrival date receive a full refund minus one night’s camping fees. Cancellations made on same day as arrival receive a full refund minus 2 night’s camping fees. Refunds are not given for an eviction or vacating your campsite early.
Partial cancellations are not permitted on reservations made in the advance booking window (March 25 to March 31). Reservations are held until 11:00 am of the day after the scheduled arrival date. If you do not notify the park of a late arrival, your reservation will be cancelled, payment forfeited and the park operator will have the right to give the site away to another visitor.
Reservations are not transferable. Any reservation holders found to be transferring or selling their reservations to another party, risk their reservation being cancelled without a refund. If a customer can no longer use their reservation, they are encouraged to cancel it so that any unused camping fees that are not forfeited as a penalty, can be refunded to the credit card that was used to make the original reservation.
- If you have symptoms of COIVD-19 or are required to self-isolate, please visit another time. Visitors are expected to follow the COVID-19 requirements as set out by the province
- Check in is 1:00 pm & check out is 11:00 am. All campers must arrive prior to 10:00 pm.
-Cumberland Lake Park maximum site allowance:
● Maximum campsite occupancy is 6 (max 4 adults)
● Maximum double site occupancy is 12 (max 8 adults)
● Maximum group campsite occupancy is 30
● Maximum walk-in site occupancy is 2-3 occupants per tent pad
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Camp Hosts will be doing rounds and enforcing quiet time. Generator use is permitted between 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. No amplified music at any time.
- We are all responsible for creating a fair, safe and enjoyable space. Management will ask anyone violating our environment of mutual respect to leave.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and not left unattended. Pets are NOT allowed at the public beach swimming areas, but are permitted to the left of main beach (on a leash).
- Campfires (when permitted) must be in the fire ring & attended at all times. Do not move fire rings ($50 fine). Cutting or removal of trees/branches is not permitted. Firewood is available for purchase at the office.
- To avoid potential problems with wildlife, lock your food in your vehicle whenever you are asleep or not at your campsite.
- The nearest sani station (free) is at the North end of Cumberland Village Park (Royston Road).
- Liquor & cannabis consumption is prohibited anywhere in the park, with the exception of your campsite. Rowdiness is not tolerated.
- Visitors must park in public parking lots. Gates close at 10:00 pm. All visitors must leave by 11:00 pm.
- Boat launch passes (day/season) must be purchased at the office before launching. Overnight/day dock moorage is prohibited. Limited overnight trailer parking is available in the main public parking lot on a first-come first-serve basis, please check-in with the office before parking your vehicle and trailer overnight.
- The public beach and playground is unsupervised, swim and play at your own risk.
- Management reserves the right to refuse anyone. Management will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, loss or damages due to fire, theft, accident or act of God.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in you (and your camping party) being asked to leave without a refund. Campers are responsible for ensuring their guests also abide by these rules.
Based on having read and understood the foregoing, I declare as follows:
By visiting your facilities and/or participating in your programs, I (or my dependant) will be at risk of contracting Covid-19, in spite of any precautions taken by me or
by facility/program staff.
Covid-19 is a highly infectious disease with a latent period of transmissibility during which time apparently healthy people can be infectious.
Covid-19 is a potentially fatal disease affecting people of all ages.
Covid-19 can be significantly more dangerous in people of already compromised health, and it is my responsibility – not that of program or facility staff – to understand the current health and limitations of myself (or my dependant) and to take appropriate additional precautions as required.
I understand that if infected, I (or my dependant) could be at risk of transmitting the disease to other family members, including those with high risk, pre-existing conditions, and that this might occur before sickness has become evident.
I have read and understand the above information and willingly accept the above risks.
The office phone is 250-702-8833. The after-hours phone (6pm-8am) is 778-992-0238. For emergencies, call 911.