Changes, Cancellations & Refunds
There is a $10 fee for changing dates or switching sites. (Please call us if you are simply extending your stay and we will waive this). Cancellations made more than 7 days before your arrival date receive a full refund minus a $10 fee. Cancellations made 7 days or less before scheduled arrival date receive a full refund minus one night’s camping fees. Cancellations made on same day as arrival receive a full refund minus 2 night’s camping fees. Refunds are not given for an eviction or vacating your campsite early.
Reservations are held until 11:00 am of the day after the scheduled arrival date. If you do not notify the park of a late arrival, your reservation will be cancelled, payment forfeited and the park operator will have the right to give the site away to another visitor.
- Visitors are expected to follow the requirements for physical distancing and maximum group size set out by the province.
- Visitors should bring their own hand sanitizer are asked to practice appropriate hygiene.
- If you are sick, please visit another time.
- Check in is 1:00 pm & check out is 11:00 am. All campers must arrive prior to 10:00 pm.
- Maximum group size is four adults or 1 family per site with 2 vehicles (including camping unit).
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Camp Hosts will be doing rounds and enforcing quiet time. Generator use is permitted between 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. No amplified music at any time.
- Respect: We are all responsible for creating a fair, safe and enjoyable space. Management will ask anyone violating our environment of mutual respect to leave.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and not left unattended. Pets are NOT allowed at the public beach swimming areas.
- Campfires must be in the fire ring & attended at all times. Do not move fire rings ($50 fine). Cutting or removal of trees/branches is not permitted. Firewood is available for purchase at the office.
- To avoid potential problems with wildlife, lock your food in your vehicle whenever you are asleep or not at your campsite.
- The nearest sani station (free) is at the North end of Cumberland Village Park (Royston Road).
- Liquor & cannabis consumption is prohibited anywhere in the park, with the exception of your campsite. Rowdiness is not tolerated.
- Visitors must park in public parking lots. Gates close at 10:00 pm. All visitors must leave by 11:00 pm.
- Park staff are on-site 24/7 and can be reached after-hours. Dial 911 for emergencies.
- Boat launch passes (day/season) must be purchased at the office before launching. Overnight/day dock moorage is prohibited. Limited overnight trailer parking is available in the main public parking lot on a first-come first-serve basis, please check-in with the office before parking your vehicle and trailer overnight.
- The public beach and playground is unsupervised, swim and play at your own risk.
- Management reserves the right to refuse anyone. Management will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, loss or damages due to fire, theft, accident or act of God.